Another happy client for Palmawatch…Peter Franklin
Palmawatch, have been very busy with an extensive work list on the 60 metre superyacht MY Ramble on Rose.
Built by the Italian CRN yard in 2011 and previously named Mimtee, her luxurious interior is designed by Laura Sessa Romboli and her exterior styling is by Zuccon. Like all busy charter yachts, she has quite a long and varied list of jobs to be carried out at the end of the Med season, and coordination between the crew onboard (who know the boat best), and the Palmawatch team under operations director Pete Firth is critical to success and timely completion.
As an example of the variations in the scope of works here are some examples of items completed:
* Galley Works for new oven, including removal of INOX storage area, move microwave to accommodate new steam oven, extend PVC plumbing, fabricate shelves for oven and microwave, finish off facia aesthetics.
* Manufacture and fit new awning poles for beach club, including fabrication of 2 tusk style curved poles in Aluminium, anodised and powder coated. Fabricate deck sockets and install.
* Resurrect damaged stanchions, including new metal work, crop the bases from bent beach club rail, fabricate new bases and weld to rail, sand and polish to high finish.
* Alterations and reorientation of deck shower, including welding, fabrication and finishing works.
* Install gas rams on aft hatches, including ram supports in INOX material, and finish off with polishing of plates, braided lines, pins, screws etc.
After the completion of any job, there is nothing more satisfying than getting a complimentary reference from the client, so the Palmwatch team were delighted to receive the below from Ramble on Rose’s Chief Officer, Chris Hollis.
“We have short shoulder seasons to achieve many jobs on board. Pete and his team work wonders with design and always deliver the end result on time with competitive prices. The range of work covers standard and bespoke jobs in the engineering, interior and deck departments, often collaborating with the crew and many other companies to get the job done. Thanks to Pete and his team for a great job. We will be back next year!”